The following steps will guide you in integrating Klasha into your Wix site:
Note: To use Klasha on Wix, you must have an already configured Ecwid account. If you don’t have this, check this article to learn more.
1. Sign in to your Wix account or create one.
2. Click on the Apps tab and click on App Market.
3. Search for Ecwid on the Search tab and click on it.
4. Click the Add to Site button to install Ecwid.
5. Click on Open to set it up.
6. Click on Apps > Online Store > Payment > Klasha Payment Gateway. Make sure to toggle the button to switch between staging and live.
Your Wix site configuration is complete.
7. Visit your site’s store and click on an item to purchase.
8. Next, click on the Add to Bag button.
9. Click on Go to Checkout.
10. Input your email address and click on Checkout.
11. Select Klasha Payment Gateway as your payment method and click Go to Payment.
12. Choose your payment method and follow the instructions.
Hurray! Your payment is successful, and your order is complete.