The following steps will guide you in integrating Klasha into your Ecwid store:
1. Get the Klasha Payment Gateway on Ecwid here.
2. Log in to Ecwid if you have an existing account or create one.
3. Click on Apps on the left side menu and click Install to install the Klasha payment gateway.
4. Click on Open App to open the Klasha payment gateway.
5. Fill in your staging Public Key and Secret Key. You can get this from your Klasha dashboard by clicking Get Staging API Keys.
6. Click the toggle button on the right side to toggle between the Staging (test) and the Live environment, then fill in your corresponding live public key and secret key. You can get this from your Klasha dashboard by clicking Get Live API Keys.
Your Ecwid site configuration is complete.
7. Visit your site’s store and click on an item to purchase.
8. Next, click on the Add to Bag button.
9. Click on Go to Checkout.
10. Input your email address and click on Checkout.
11. Select Klasha Payment Gateway as your payment method and click Go to Payment.
12. Choose your payment method and follow the instructions.
Hurray! Your payment is successful, and your order is complete.