The following steps will guide you on integrating Klasha into your Ecwid store:
1. Get the Klasha Payment Gateway on Ecwid here.
2. Login to Ecwid if you have an existing account or create one.
3. Click on “Apps” on the left side menu and click “Install” to install the Klasha payment gateway.
4. Click on “Open app” to open the Klasha payment gateway.
5. Fill in your staging Public Key and Secret Key. You can get this from your Klasha dashboard by clicking “Get Staging Api keys”.
6. Click on the toggle button on the right side to toggle between the Staging (test) and the Live environment, then fill in your corresponding live public key and secret key. You can get this from your Klasha dashboard by clicking “Get Live Api keys”.
Your Ecwid site configuration is complete.
7. Visit your site’s store and click on an item to purchase.
8. Next, click on the “Add to Bag” button.
9. Click on “Go to Checkout”.
10. Input your email address and click on “Checkout”.
11. Select “Klasha Payment Gateway” as your payment method and click “Go to Payment”.
12. Choose your payment method and follow the instructions.
Hurray!!! Your payment is successful and, your order is complete.