- Create and manage virtual cards: You can create two Klasha virtual dollar cards with a funding limit of $5,000 per card. You can use these virtual cards on different platforms for online transactions.
- PINK Money: Using the PINK Money feature, you can instantly send money to friends and family with zero charges.
- Status page: This feature helps you track the uptime and downtime status of Klasha services and channels. With the status page, users can check the status of a Klasha service before use to know if it is available or under maintenance.
- KlashaCart: KlashaCart allows users to shop from various online stores like Zara, Amazon, Nike and more as an in-app shopping cart feature, and get fast delivery in Africa.
- Transaction status: App users can now monitor the status of all transactions without reaching out to Klasha Support. This self-service feature informs a user if a transaction is successful, pending, or failed in-app.
Other features of the Klasha app are bill payments, cable services, and more.