Creating a merchant account with Klasha is easy and free and takes just a few minutes. Follow the steps below to create your Klasha account:
Step 1: Create a Klasha Merchant account
- Follow this link to the account creation page: Klasha dashboard
- Fill in your details and click "Sign up".
- You will receive an account confirmation link via email. Click the link to confirm your account.
- Your account is then confirmed. To log into your account, click "Go to login."
- Fill in your email address and password to log into your account.
Voila! You now have a Klasha merchant account, and with just a few more steps, you can start receiving payments through Klasha.
Step 2: Create a business to activate your account
After creating and logging into your account, you will be redirected to the compliance page to fill in your business information. This step is important and required to access your dashboard.
Follow these easy steps to set up your account:
- Fill in your business information
Enter your business details in the fields provided and click “Next.”
2. Fill in your contact details
Enter your contact details in the fields provided and click “Next.”
3. Fill in your identification details
Enter your identification details in the fields provided and click “Next.”
4. Upload your documents
Upload the required documents and click “Save.” You can skip this step but note that you need to upload all the documents before your business can be approved.
Klasha receives a notification when you upload your document, and you will receive an email when they are approved.
After saving your compliance, the dashboard page comes up, and there’s one more step to complete before you can start receiving payments from your customers.
5. Add your primary bank account
Click on “Add an account” to visit the page where you can add your bank account.
Click on “Add new bank account” and enter your bank account details in the fields provided. There are a couple of things to note here:
- Some bank account details are compulsory/optional based on the bank account country and account type.
- Your primary bank account is the first bank account you add, and the account details are not editable.
- Your primary bank account currency will be used as your settlement currency.
After entering your bank account details, click the "Submit" button to add your bank account as shown.
Now your dashboard is all set up and displayed.
Once your business is approved, you will get an email notification within the hour, and you are ready to start receiving payments from your customers.
To understand your dashboard and learn how to make the most of it, read "Understanding my Klasha dashboard".