The integration of WooCommerce adds customizable e-commerce functionalities to your business website.
The following steps will guide you in integrating Klasha into WooCommerce for your website:
1. Navigate to the WordPress admin dashboard for your store and click "Plugins" on the left side menu.
2. Click the "Add New" Button.
3. Search for "Klasha Payment Gateway for WooCommerce" and click the "Install Now" button on the Klasha Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin by Klasha.
4. Click the "Activate" button on the Klasha Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin by Klasha.
5. Click on "WooCommerce” followed by “Settings" from the left menu and select the "Payment" tab.
6. In the checkout options, enable “Klasha Gateway” and click the "Set Up" button.
7. Configure your Klasha Gateway settings accordingly:
Note: It is essential to note the following:
Below are sample test keys that can be used:
Test Publishable Key: hDaTHlTL9mt4/yu////J4aaf9d7SOEW1dkm7Rev28lSxwlaNjb07FQEIcj5KP7iu
Test Private Key: 9s+V4KNqCxfoZ20GNqfJ2IKjiTHSHxQ+D2M/0NH2bR7Bv8d7zIeGfBPHBTvvXgwI
The Live Publishable Key and Live Private Key are obtained from your merchant public and private keys in your Klasha live account. You can create one here. Please refer to “How do I create a Klasha Account?” for more information.
Check the “Enable/Disable” checkbox to enable Klasha Gateway.
Check/uncheck the “Test mode” checkbox to switch between the live and test mode of the Klasha Gateway.
8. Click on the “Save Changes” button.
You can join our community and an engineer will be right with you to assist you with your integration. Please click here to join our community and you will be provided with more information.