The integration of WooCommerce adds customizable e-commerce functionalities to your business website.
The following steps will guide you on integrating Klasha into WooCommerce for your website:
1. Navigate to the WordPress admin dashboard for your store and click "Plugins" on the left side menu.
2. Click the "Add New" Button.
3. Search for "Klasha Payment Gateway for WooCommerce" and click the "Install Now" button on the Klasha Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin by Klasha.
4. Click the "Activate" button on the Klasha Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin by Klasha.
5. Click on "WooCommerce” followed by “Settings" from the left menu and select the "Payment" tab.
6. In the checkout options, enable “Klasha Gateway” and click the "Set Up" button.
7. Configure your Klasha Gateway settings accordingly:
Note: It is essential to note the following:
The Test Publishable Key and Test Private Key are obtained from the merchant public and private keys in your Klasha test account. You can create one here.
The Live Publishable Key and Live Private Key are obtained from your merchant public and private keys in your Klasha live account. You can create one here. Please refer to “How do I create a Klasha Account?” for more information.
Check the “Enable/Disable” checkbox to enable Klasha Gateway.
Check/uncheck the “Test mode” checkbox to switch between the live and test mode of the Klasha Gateway.
8. Click on the “Save Changes” button.